Thursday 24 January 2008

BRITANNIA MY FOREIGN COUNTRY

When I step on this placeeverything changed.
The day I arrived here I have seen wonders
Britannia my foreign country.
A place to be, a place where you can see unseen
I have been in different places;
I have been in clubs, parties,
Yah! This is Britain.

People can't sleep talking is what they know.
People smoke and drink most of the time,
Killings, robbers; prostitutes are there
Britain, Britannia, Brita

Is this manor and heaven
or Sodom and Gomorra
Gehena baba.

Britannia people are confused
what’s wrong with you?
Is it the weather, situation or development?
Whom can I ask?
Who can give me an answer?
Britannia I am confused.

You can find anything freedom and democracy is there.
In sports you are number one
Britannia who created youmy foreign country.

You can find different might cultures
Asian, Africans, Chinese extra! extra
Britannia my foreign country why you.

No comments: